- To get to the Torchwood Hub you had to walk through the Tardis and when going on set Burn Gorman used to throw food on top of the Tardis console.
- When Naoko Mori first got her part on Doctor Who and read the script she had to look up Tardis in the dictionary because she had no…
OKAY, SO, MY DAD COMES IN AND HANDS ME A LETTER TODAY AND HE WAS LIKE “well I don’t know what’s happening but I’m pretty sure this is for you” AND THIS IS WHAT HE HANDS ME:
so naturally I OPEN IT.
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WAS EXPECTING TO FIND
someone legitimately took the time and money to write out this letter EXACTLY as it appears in Goblet of Fire, and COVER IT IN STAMPS. THEY EVEN SEALED IT WITH WAX.
I DON’T KNOW WHO THE FUCK DID THIS
WHAT IS HAPPENING
I jinxed myself….I did it to myself….I avoided this whole ice bucket nonsense…i figured it would die down and as long as I said nothing I’d fly under the radar…..but noooooooooo, the thought “I’ve avoided it….I really have avoided it….either I have no friends or the ones I have understand I’m part cat” and with in the hour of that thought crossing my head not because I don’t want to support a good cause but because I truly hate water I get nominated….and the person doing the nominating will not stand for me just shelling our cash…and my mother once she saw was all to eager to volunteer as tribute to dump a bucket of water on my head. *disgruntled huff*
So tomorrow morning I will be having a bucket of ice water launched at me….and look like a drowned cat while doing it.
How I imagine the talk went
- Tom: Nathan Fillion nominated me in the ALS ice challenge
- Luke: Tom you're very busy, I don't think
- Tom: I'm going to do it
- Luke: Tom your schedule doesn't permit
- Tom: In a white t-shirt
- Luke: Now hold on a minute young man
- Tom: Imagine the frustration it'll cause
- Luke: We've talked about this you can't keep doing that
- Tom: Here we go
- Luke: No you put that camera away don't you dare